After losing the NBA crown overwhelmingly to 2K Sports, EA decided to sit out this year. Good thing too, as NBA 2K11 received rave reviews with many claiming it to be the best basketball game ever made and some as the best sports game ever made. EA will really need to get their game together to topple NBA 2K12 next year.
Do you still prefer NBA Live and need an update? EA, has you covered. There's an incoming patch which will update rosters for the 2010-2011 season as well as a few other bits to keep you occupied. The patch is expected to be released on the 20th of October.
* All rosters have been updated to reflect the 2010-2011 NBA season
* The 2010-2011 rookie class has been included in the update
* There will be DNA Updates throughout the NBA Regular season. Expect the first update to arrive two to three weeks after the NBA regular season begins
* All the player ratings have been updated
* The new rookie class will not have cyber faces included in the update
* Rosters may not be 100% accurate with the first update due to NBA teams not having their rosters locked to 15 players. The rosters will be updated again to reflect the final selections made before the regular season begins.
* Jerseys will not be updated to reflect the 2010-2011 NBA season
* Stadiums will not be updated
* Player shoes have not been updated and there will be no shoe updates coming with NBA LIVE 10 this year.
* There are no scheduled gameplay updates included with the roster update
* Dynamic Season will not be updated
* NBA ELITE commentary will not be incorporated into the update.