Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekly Special - Wheelman for Xbox 360


Lucky you, Xbox 360 gamers! This week you're treated to another tasty bargain. You can grab yourself some Vin Diesel action this week, with the gruff voiced action man starring in his own videogame (well, his second one) as the Wheelman. Join Vin Diesel, no, I mean Milo Burik (that's his name in the game, I kid you not!) in an open world adventure full of high speed chases and fast women for the 50% off low price of just $24.90! That's right, you can play as Vin Diesel in your very own home for half the regular price. Grab it now before someone else drives off with your copy! Only one per customer and stocks are limited.

Note: "Fast women" not guaranteed.


You'll be happy to know that the game on sale is region free and will work on any Xbox 360 worldwide. If you're worrying about languages, fret not! Even though it's the asian version, the game still contains English, Spanish, French, German and Italian. That should cater for most buyers I hope!

Wanting to know what I think of the game? Tough, I don't own it, but I'm sure it's worth the bargain price and I'll have to get it myself. The game is also available on PSN and Xbox Live as a playable demo, so you can try it out for yourself. Don't take to long, you might miss out!


Full Post

No comments: